Hello, everybody. I know it’s been nearly a month.
- Thanksgiving with my parents.
- Black Friday for Brian.
- Preparing for Christmas, which included crochetting many, many scarves, stamping tags, baking cookies, making candy, and trying to keep most of our Christmas gifts low key and handmadeif possible.
- Going to the doctor and finding that I had ovulated this cycle (yay!). Then waiting while my body began to do weird things. Breaking my promise to be rational and not get my hopes up.
- Christmas Eve with my mom’s family.
- Christmas Day with Mama, Daddy, Little Bro, and Sweet Lizzy.
- Brian’s parents here from December 26-29. It was great to visit with them! We missed his sisters, though. AnchorGirl and CopGuy live so far away it’s ridiculous, and Nurse Baileys was sick as a dog. And had bowl game tickets. A WVU game while you have the flu is still a WVU game, people.
- Hill Christmas on December 26th. Brian’s parents went along, and it was a ton of fun.
- A very laid back few days of work.
- New Year’s Eve with some family, playing Apples to Apples (which I will be buying!).
- New Year’s Day spent sewing and being lazy.
- One last Friday of easy work.
- Inventory for Brian at work. Yuck!
- A cool experience taking a class together next weekend (details will come eventually).
- Christmas with The Bum and the Yaya Princess.
- A recital for my piano students in February.
Well, there you have it. A very busy month. I’m hoping to write on a more regular basis this year, but I also hope to get my house In Order and Clean. You may see me organizing closets like a mad woman in the coming weeks. Stand back! Or come help…..